Modern World is moving fast towards a digital one. Computer Science is playing the pivotal role in the process of this transformation. This makes the study of Computer Science and Engineering to occupy an important place in various disciplines of scientific study.
Computer Science is the scientific approach to the theory of computation and its application to the various disciplines of scientific study. It is the systematic study of the feasibility, structure, expression and mechanization of the methodical procedures that underline the acquisition, representation, processing, storage, communication of, and access to information topics covered by in CSE are Computational complexity, Computer graphics, Programming language, Computer programming, Artificial intelligence, Computer architecture and engineering, Computer security and cryptography, Computer networks and Hardware etc.
College is having a well-equipped centralized Lab infrastructure to provide variety of platform and computing environment for the students. All labs have HP, DELL, COMPAQ & latest computer systems along with all labs are fully networked through network switch and possesses round the 15 Mbps leased line internet connection with internet facilities with all the nodes. It is also having Latest version compiler, technical and engineering software for the student of different branches of engineering.
1. Computer Labs : 3 Laboratories (All computer are running on Windows and Linux)
2. Peripherals & Multimedia Equipment’s : Powerful Servers with modern equipment’s, printers, projectors
3. Internet - TATA leased line of 15 Mbps
4. All systems are connected by LAN
5. High bandwidth internet laboratories
1. Macromedia Flash 8
2. Microsoft Office 2010
3. ORACLE 10G
4. UBUNTU 10.04
5. Visual Studio .Net
6. Turbo C++4.5
7. JDK 1.8
12. Smart Draw
13. Adobe Acrobat Pro
14. Visual Basic6
15. Microprocessor 8085 simulator kit
1. Ram SekherPati and Amitava Nag, “A novel XOR-based visual secret sharing scheme with random grid”, Journal of Smart Computing Review 5 (5) 400–407 (2015).
2. Soumadip Ghosh, Arindrajit Pal, Amitava Nag, Shayak Sadhu and RamsekherPati, “Network Anomaly Detection Using Fuzzy Rule-based Classifier”, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Advancement of Computer Communication & Electrical Technology 299-304 (2016).
3. Sohini Banerjee, Rupashri Barik “Fingerprint Recognition Technique Based on Radial Distance and Radial Angle Matching Score “, International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology (IJIET 2016), Volume 7, Issue3, Oct 2016, ISSN: 2319 – 1058.
4. Mr.Avishek Gupta, Mr.Rabinath Jha, Mr.Samrat Bose “STEGANOGRAPHY USING AES”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2016, ISSN (Online):2349–9745; ISSN (Print):2393-8161.
5. Avishek Gupta,DipanjanSaha, “Bandwidth Reservation Scheme for keeping the Call-Dropping Probability low in Cellular Networks “, International Multi Track Conference on Sciences, Engineering & Technical Innovations (IMTC 2014), Volume 1,Issue 1,July 2014, ISBN: 978-81-929077-0-3.
1. Mr. Rabinath Jha and Mr. Samrat Bose of pass out 2016 batch Computer Science and Engineering students as a group published paper on “STEGANOGRAPHY USING AES” at International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2016, ISSN (Online):2349–9745; ISSN (Print):2393-8161.
2. Mr. Pinku Kumar Jha (CSE Dept) have cracked in GATE 2017 with such good scores.
3. Mr. Asish Ranjan (CSE 2019 Pass out) have gone to "Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok" in January 2018 for Internship Training.
4. Ajit Kumar (CSE 2020 Pass out ) awarded as all India Course Topper (Subject: Database Management System) of NPTEL online examination (JAN-April 2019).
5. Sahil Srivastava studentof Computer Science and Engineering has been selected for the ensuing Residential Boot Camp of the unique Entrepreneurial Venture, in association with the American Center – Kolkata.
6. Sahil, CSE 2020 Passout, have been selected for the position of Business Development Trainee at BYJU’S,Fixed CTC during training: INR 3 LPA and Annual CTC post successful completion of Training: INR 10 LPA for the role of BDA - Inside Sales .
7. Ajit Kumar (CSE Dept, 2020 Passout Batch), Srijaleena Chakrabarti (CSE Dept, 2020 Passout Batch), JosimoddinShaikh(CSE Dept, 2020 Passout Batch) for cracking the Gate Exam 2020 with such good scores.
8. Souviksamanta(CSE Dept, 2021 Passout Batch), is certified in course of Machine Learning with Pythonon cognitiveclass.ai.Powered by IBM Developer Skills Network.
9. Souviksamanta(CSE Dept, 2021 Passout Batch), is successfully completed in course of AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native from coursera
10. Samir Jha (CSE Dept, 2021 Passout Batch), is certified in course of Data Analysis with Pythonon cognitiveclass.ai.Powered by IBM Developer Skills Network
+91 9432011486 | +91 9073683913
Natungram, Mogra, Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin- 712148